While you are wondering ‘what is Medicare Part G,’ we bring you a better option to make your life easier. Connect with expert consultants at AskHPM to resolve all your doubts to make an informed decision.
Medicare Supplement Plan G or Medigap is a great way to cover certain costs that lie beyond Original Medicare coverage. Like other Medigap plans, Medicare Plan G helps Original Medicare beneficiaries with certain out-of-pocket expenses such as cost-sharing and much more. You are eligible for the following benefits under Medicare Plan G:
Original Medicare Part A benefits-
- Hospice care copayments and coinsurance.
- Inpatient hospital coinsurance and hospital cost up to 365 days after your Original Medicare benefits get over.
- Deductibles under Medicare Part A.
Original Medicare Part B benefits-
- Excess charges.
- Coinsurance and copayment.
- First three pints of blood required for any medical procedure annually.
- 80% of plan limits in case of foreign travel.
Medicare Plan G covers Part B excess charges, which most Medicare Supplemental Plans do not cover. Medicare Part F is the only exception to the rule. Significant relief for beneficiaries trying to opt for Medicare Plan G is that almost all the companies provide the same coverage on purchasing the policy. The only difference may lie in the premium that needs to be paid every year. If you want to know about any additional benefits of Medicare Plan G, get in touch with experts at www.askhpm.com or call our hotline (844) 696-3795 today! With licensed and certified health plan consultants and no advisor fees, you are assured of receiving the highest client service with the best plans to suit your budget.