Everything you need to know about Medicare Plan G coverage.
What is Medicare Plan G?
Medicare Supplement Plan G is quite similar to Plan F but with a slight difference; one needs to pay their Part B deductible with this plan. Plan F covered the Part B deductible. After careful analysis, people noticed that since premiums for Plan G were considerably less compared to Plan F, they were still saving more despite of paying the Part B deductible.
Some top facts about Medicare Plan G
- Post 2020 you will not be eligible for Plan F and will have only Plan G as an option. Moreover you will have an opportunity to sign up for High Deductible Plan G as well. Speak with Askhpm today!
- It covers Medicare Part A hospital costs or coinsurance.
- Medicare Part B copayment or coinsurance.
- Part B excess charges and Part A deductible.
- Part A hospice care copayment or coinsurance.
- First 3 pints of Blood.
- Expert nursing care facility coinsurance.
- Emergency foreign travel (80% of the costs)
Regardless of the company you select, Medicare Supplement Plan G will remain almost the same across. Medicare Plan G has emerged to become one of the most sought after Medicare plans due to its ease of accessibility and claims settlement.
To know everything about Medicare Plan G, we advise you to get in touch with experts on www.askhpm.com today!