We give you the choices you want, plus the answers you need.
- We specialize in Medicare Advantage HMO plans, and we have more than fifteen years of operational experience in Florida. We have always offered a broad choice of benefit plans to meet the different healthcare needs of our members – that won’t change.
- We have always taken an innovative approach, constantly trying to create new and better benefits – that won’t change either.
- We have always tried to be a reliable and trusted resource, helping our members make the right choices about their healthcare – and that will never change.
We know Medicare Advantage HMO plans inside out.
With well-known plans like CareOne (HMO) and CareNeeds PLUS (HMO SNP), we are one of Florida’s largest Medicare Advantage HMO Organizations in the state*, only offering Medicare Advantage HMO benefit plans. You can count on us to help you make the right decisions for your healthcare needs.
We, too, call Florida home.
With more than 80,000** members throughout the state of Florida, we think of our members as our neighbors. We love to know that our kids might go to school with your grandkids; we may work out at the same health club, or shop at the same supermarket. And that sense of a shared community is part of our commitment to you.
The counties in the CarePlus service area are: Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Lake, Marion, Sumter, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard, Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee, St. Lucie and Duval. With our headquarters located in Doral, we have over 600 employees in Florida, and every year we continue expanding throughout the state. For calendar year 2014, we have expanded HMO benefit plans in order to provide our members with better quality of care and services.
Affiliations and Accreditations:
- We are part of a Fortune 100 Company
- Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC)
- Partner with the Florida Department of Children and Families/Access Florida Community Network, as Assisted Service Site
- Health advocacy programs
*CMS Monthly Enrollment Report – February 2014
**The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Advantage (MA) Membership Reports January 2014