Like most people in the United States, you are concerned over the direction healthcare is going. Regardless of your opinion on the subject, almost everyone can agree that things are getting a bit confusing. Do you have coverage or not? What do you have to pay if you go to the doctor? When do you have to enroll? How do you find the best policy for your family? There are so many things you need to ask and you may not know where to begin. Working with a Medicare or health insurance agent is the best way to go because you get the answers you need. Here are the top questions you need to ask:
- How much do you cost me? Agents do not cost you anything. When you call an insurance provider directly you are speaking with an agent of that provider. When you work with us we have the same exact quotes but from multiple companies. That means you pay the exact same amount.
- Can I get coverage for my family? Yes, there are several options available that provide coverage for families as well as individuals.
- Why should I hire an agent? For starters, it’s free. Another reason is because we can get you multiple quotes and find the best plan for you based on your budget, health needs and more.
- Is coverage going to be mandatory in 2018? As of right now it probably will be. In most cases, you can find affordable coverage that fits your budget.
- Is Medicare going to be changed? Probably not that much. While regular health coverage seems to be getting overhauled a lot these days, Medicare is left alone for the most part. We can alert you to any changes that do occur.
- How do I deal with rising healthcare costs? There are a few things you can do including finding a better plan. Also check to see if the prescriptions you are taking have a generic version that is cheaper.
- Can I combine policies? In some cases, yes you can. We will work with you to find out if you are able to combine coverages and save money.
- What doctors take my plan? You can either check with the doctors first, ask the provider or ask us and we can help you find a plan accepted by all your doctors.
- How do I save on healthcare? If your monthly premium is too high then you need to find a new plan that works better for you.
- Is my policy through work a good one? In most cases, policies provided through work are good because you are getting a group rate. That usually means better coverage at lower premiums. If you are not sure if you have a good deal we can take a look at it.
If you are not sure of something then it’s important that you contact a Medicare or health insurance agent today to learn more. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have.